Welcome to my Blog!


posted by Unknown

No comments

Like every new story, it begins with the main character. With that being said, I think its only appropriate that I start talking something about myself. Well my name is Vanessa, I'm 22 and I currently live in California. As my domain name suggests, I adore everything that is vintage. Whether it be vintage clothes, decor, accessories, or just anything that has history written on it. I've always loved history ever since I was child. Anything and everything that has something to do with history greatly interests me. In Califonia, we have a lot of flea markets that are abound with treasures from the past. It has become one of my past times to walk around flea markets and to just marvel at the items from bygone eras. Just walking down the stalls gave me a peek into the lives of people and cultures. It fascinated me to no end. Recently however, my interests have somewhat shifted to home decors. I've shamelessly started hoarding design magazines and kept clippings of my favorite interiors. What I noticed in contemporary design is the shift to a use of more vintage decor. This love of both history and design is what compelled me to make this blog. 

In this blog, I will be posting design news, photographs, articles, DIYs, tips and tricks, and so much more. This blog will primarily be a vintage design blog for the home. But as I grow, I hope to expand to other styles that would still be loyal to my love for everything vintage. This is the beginning of my story, a journey that I hope I can share with you. See you soon!

Love Lots,
Vanessa

Leave a Reply